Rated EXCELLENT on all 6 Prime STEAM Attributes by the Toy Association and the Good Play Guide
- Real World Relevance
- Active Involvement
- Logical Thinking
- Free Exploration
- Supports Step-By-Step Learning
Encourage young scientists and entrepreneurs to ask "what if...". Building with Squaregles creates opportunities for children to experience trial and error, learn cause-and-effect, analyze outcomes, and make predictions.
CREATE HOURS OF ENGAGEMENT
Get creative with Squaregles and the Innovator Set! For example . . .
- Race Oggs heads around a 90-decree turn before launching them into the air. Now launch them farther!
Create Play Structures
- Who can build the longest bridge? What can you do to make it stronger?
- Build a cause-and-effect structure that starts with a domino of square frames and ends with an Oggs head sailing through a hole in one (fore!)
Create Even More
- Draw an Oggs family portrait on a paperboard piece and hang it the living room. Or, create paperboard oceans, picnic props . . . or whole scenes!