Rated EXCELLENT on all 6 Prime STEAM Attributes by the Toy Association and the Good Play Guide
- Real World Relevance
- Active Involvement
- Logical Thinking
- Free Exploration
- Supports Step-By-Step Learning
Future engineers and architects will love exploring physics, force and motion and scientific methods like planning and investigating.
Empower young problem-solvers to tap into their creativity and use both their left (logical) and right (creative) sides of their brain.
ENDLESS BUILDING IDEAS
Get creative with your Squaregles! Here are a few ideas . . .
- Race Oggs heads down a mega jump and launch them into a paperboard target. Now move that target farther back!
Create Play Structures
- Who can build the tallest tower? What about a secret hideout or creepy castle?
- Build a cause-and-effect structure that traps Oggs in a pit of doom using the box, 2 tubes and at least 10 squares frames!
- Draw an Oggs flag on a paperboard piece and fly it atop your tower (every fortress needs a flag).
Squaregles + Education
We’re not just blowing STEAM here...
Squaregles requires the application of Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math while building.
With Squaregles, Children
- Feel empowered to build
- Connect and create in their own unique way
- Develop problem-solving skills
- Experience a sense of accomplishment