About Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital
Lurie Children's is ranked as one of the nation's top children's hospitals by U.S. News & World Report. It is the pediatric training ground for Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine. In 2020, the hospital served more than 220,000 children from 48 states and 49 countries.
Putting Children and Their Families at the Center of All They Do
- More than 220,000 children receive the highest-quality medical care at Lurie Children’s each year
- Lurie Children's is the largest pediatric provider in the region. Their medical staff includes more than 1,800 physicians and allied health professionals in 70 pediatric specialties
- Lurie Children's was the first children's hospital in the country, and the first hospital in Illinois, to earn the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Magnet Award for Nursing Excellence
- Lurie Children's continues to be the top ranked children's hospital in Illinois and the only children's hospital in the state to rank in all 10 specialties by U.S. News & World Report
- Lurie Children's was named a level 1 pediatric surgery center by the American College of Surgeons (ACS) for the third time, becoming the first children's hospital in Illinois to earn this status
Squaregles + Education
We’re not just blowing STEAM here...
Squaregles requires the application of Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math while building.
With Squaregles, Children
- Feel empowered to build
- Connect and create in their own unique way
- Develop problem-solving skills
- Experience a sense of accomplishment